Genshin Impact’s latest livestream last night showcasing Sumeru, the development and concept was a sight to behold showing that the design team at Hoyoverse still comes up with new ways to astound players and lift the bar overall for the gacha gaming industry.
It includes the massive new region of Sumeru, on top of new characters, and the new Dendro Element gameplay, completing Genshin Impact’s seven-element magical system.
Two of the new characters are associated with this new element, Collei and Tighnari. We’re also getting a third character named Dori, associated with the Electro element.
Here’s what you can expect at a glance:
The map expansion features a distinct rainforest, Sumeru City
- New Archon Quests and World Quests are available.
- Dendro mechanics with brand-new elemental reactions such as Bloom and Aggravate
- Playable Dendro characters such as the Dendro Traveler, 5 star Dendro archer Tighnari and 4 star Dendro archer Collei as well as 4 star Electro Catalyst Dori
- A chance to obtain Collei for free.
What else is new in Genshin Impact v3.0?
- The Character Event Wish banners have been confirmed. In Phase 1, we will see Tighnari and Collei appear, with Zhongli getting a rerun.
- Phase 2 will feature Dori with Ganyu and Kokomi receiving reruns.
- There will be another Ley Line Overflow event planned for the 3.0 update.
- The Tablet Analytics and Lost Riches events are announced.
- Fayz Trails is the next event revealed by the developer. A team will be put together to enter a domain where you can utilize a special potion for a unique combat experience.
- A new item, Whimsical Drafts, can be used to exchange at the shop for Carving Components. Assemble the parts to produce a furnishing item.
- The Graven Innocence event has been revealed. Team up with Collei to collect inspiration for toymakers at a toy store through snapshots, combat gameplay, and racing for rewards.
- Complete the event’s tutorial to invite Collei for free to your team. You can also learn more about the character during this event.
- The Jadeplume Terrorshroom and the Electro Regisvine are some of the region’s new bosses, with more variations of Ruin bosses appearing.
- Tighnari will receive a Story Quest, Vulpes Zerda Chapter: Act 1, arriving in the 3.0 update.
- Various performance and quality of life updates to the gameplay including to unique dashes such as Mona and Ayaka
- Ability to craft artifact boxes for all v1.2 artifacts which would be fantastic for sets such as Viridescent Venerer.
Where can I watch the Genshin Impact v3.0 Livestream?
Below you can watch the trailer, both in English and Japanese, so you can pick your voice-overs of choice. There is also a one-hour-long video in which the developers introduce the gameplay elements, the events, and the Sumeru region.
Genshin Impact v3.0 Livestream codes! Free 300 Primogems
Below are the live stream codes for Genshin Impact to get your FREE PRIMOGEMS, make sure to claim them before they expire!